The intention was to do a Tour of Halcyon workout, but it was raining pretty hard so we had to do a tour of the parking garage instead, but we made it work!
Here’s the original workout plan with the alterations made for the parking garage:
First the warm up.
- Step Ups around the soccer field – did one step up on each “curb” all the way down the side of the garage
- Balance beam the sandbox – balance beam back on the top of the curb
- Pendulum squat at each bike – did one in each parking spot until we got to Titanium’s car, then ran around the rest of the cars and…
- Slalom with jumping jack at the poles – did a jumping jack on each end of the parking lines down the whole row
- Incline push up at each circle – incline push up in each parking spot along the wall
- Up & down the stairway to heaven – up to 2nd floor – “slap the 2” (sign) and back down
- Run back to LTH – run to end of curbs
- Duck through the hole at each of 3 outdoor bars – did a squat/bob in each parking spot down the row
- Sit by the car and do 5 russian twists – back to mats for russian twists
- Turn right after Kilwins – back to line of curbs
- Increasing height step ups on the curb – more step ups down the row
- Do two incline push ups on the bench – at the wall, do two wall push ups in first spot
- Pendulum squats at the bikes – next spot do a pendulum squat (each side), then 2 push ups in next spot, then pendulum squat, alternating down the row.
- To the Stairs – to the stairs!
- Two steps forward, one step back DOWN – did this up to the 2nd floor
- Jumping Jack Slalom at the Cornhole boards – jumping jack at the end of each parking line zig zagging down the row
- Boxes – one frogger on two sides – one frogger at every 3rd parking line as we make our way back down the row to the stairs.
- Two steps forward, one step back UP down to the first floor again
- Sit on the bike and do a couple elevated Bicycle Crunches – bicycle crunches on the mat
- Wall by green – tricep dips on facing wall. – tricep dips on curb
- DONE! (I took out a few items because there was no alternative in the garage.)
To finish up, we did Partner High 5s
- Partner up, heads facing each other in a plank, arms length apart
- Tap alternate palms to give partner a high 5
Finished up with cool down and COT and name-o-rama!