This is my first Q from 10/28/20 reworked a little. Signs, Flip Flops, and Titanium (who were there the first time too), Songbird and Miyagi rounded off our little group. Again I played Stephanie Newton music which has a song that talks about having faith for a Monday morning life. My workouts always consist of a quick stretch after each exercise. We probably would have gotten through the whole workout if I wasn’t running a little late to start. For my COT I just reminded everyone that the hundreds of plants that I have handed out all came from one plant. Remember little things can grow and multiply with time. I handed out flower pens and aloe plants. Hope to have them with me in the future for others to take.
For a Monday Morning Life 11/01/21 Q – Buzz
Intro- Opening Stretches
Run/walk 2 laps; Lean Back Stretch
~45 second Exercise (~ 20 reps) – 15 second Stretch Pause and Drink as needed!
- Monkey Humpers; Mad Cat/Cow; Mountain Climbers; Shoulder Shrugs;
Curls; Cross-body Arm Stretch
- Hillbillies; Triangle stretch; Imperial Walkers; Head Circles;
Cherry Pickers(f-b); Straight Arm Stretch
- Bicycle; Rocking Chair Stretch; Boat Canoe; Trunk Twist;
Reverse Crunch; Butterfly Stretch
- Russian Twists; Knee to Chest Stretch; Peter Parker; Leg Stretch
- Pretzel Crunch; Crunch Stretch; Ankle Biter; Frog Pose Stretch
- Tricep Chop; Down Back Arm Stretches; Raggedy Ann; Bend Waist;
Prayer Squat; Cherry Pickers(s-s)
- Windmills; Arm Circles; LBC; Bridge-Up; Calf Raises; Foot Stretch
- Plank(~1min); Runner’s Lunge Stretch; Superman; Prone Spinal Twist;
- Windshield Wipers; Lying Stretch; Jane Fondas; Supines; Heel Beats; Child Pose
COT – Little things can grow and multiply … the story of my aloe plant.