We are in the final stretch of our October Challenge! Eight tough cookies showed up to work out with me for the below routine, which had us sweatin’ out the bad stuff and breathin’ in the good stuff by the end!
Warm Up (45s each)
|Arm circles||Half jacks|
|Toy soldiers||Split jacks|
BLIMPS – 3x thru
- 5 burpees – everyone is getting to be pros @ these b/c not too much mumble chatter!
- 10 lunges
- 15 Imperial Walkers
- 20 mat taps
- 25 plank jacks
- 30 sparky crabs (15 per side)
- lap around green – “pax pick” style (skip, side shuffle, jog, sprint, etc.)
Lovebugs with legs – 6x thru (3x per leg)
- 5 triceps dips with one leg extended
- 5 incline push-ups with same leg extended
- 5 step-ups with same leg
- 5 single-leg squats on step/bench
- Repeat & switch leg!
Sprint to opposite side and back!
Abs – 40/10 Tabata 2x thru
- In & outs
- Alternating single-leg sit-ups
- 1 push-up into 4 mt. climbers
- Peter Parkers
- High plank trunk rotations
- Side plank crunches
“Smooth seas don’t make skillful sailors” 2020 has been tough for many, but hopefully that means we are gaining strengths we didn’t know we had in every area of our lives, which is what FiA is all about!