Began with a quick 5 minute warm up, then headed down to the field.
Pax members partnered up. Partner 1 ran the full length of the soccer field and did a walkout pushup, then ran back to swap out with partner. While Partner 1 ran Partner 2 was doing AMRAP of the exercise. Each exercise had a song, so Partner 1 and Partner 2 took turns being the runner/doing the exercise for the full duration of the song. Once the next song began, a new exercise started.
Exercises for the non-running partner:
- Jumping Jacks
- Leg Climbs (ab move to climb hands up each leg – alternating sides each time)
- Step-ups on the wall with a hammer curl (using light-weight dumbbells)
- Mountain Climbers
- Holding Situp (Try to hold legs and upper body in V. Raise and Lower upper body to the tune of “Bring Sally Up” song.)
- Bicycle Legs
- Plank Jacks
- Russian Twists (using light-weight dumbbell)
- Tricep-Dip with Leg Extension