08/20/2021 - the_mud_room - Charades! (or: “Getting to Know Q”)
AO: The M.U.D room
QIC: Miyagi & 5G
Number of Pax: 12
Number of FNGS: 0
Miyagi, 5G, Bollywood, Nemo, Graphite, Zumbo, Coco, Buzz, Cruiser, Queso, Fli-Flops, Song Bird
The Charades Q (Getting to Know you!)
Welcome & Intro, Disclaimer, Covid Caution
Gentle Stretch: Arms, Shoulders, neck, touch toes, Stretch over to side, Shoulder dips, Side Lunges with toe up, calf stretch, Seated stretches, twists,
Run/Jog/Walk to the Far Sidewalk and Back. Turn back wherever you are when the first person passes you on their way back.
Circle for Charades! (Get to Know the Ladies “real names” and FiA lexicon)
We will go Clockwise:
- State your real name & the group will repeat it.
- Think of an exercise but don’t say the name, just demonstrate it. (Charades!)
- The group will try to remember the FiA Lexicon for that exercise and call it out.
- The group will then ALL call out the “real” name of the person demonstrating it, then call out the FiA Lexicon exercise name. The person demonstrating will then lead the group in either 30 reps or 30 seconds of that exercise.
- After every 3rd person, we will go back to the first of that group of 3 and repeat their name, the name of their exercise, and 10 reps of their exercise.
- After everyone has had a chance, go around the circle one more time and repeat the person’s name, and to 15 reps of their exercise
(This worked well with 12 people, you can modify the # of reps to get through a larger group)
Exercises can be from any category: Arms, Legs, Abs, Cardio, Core, Balance; the person leading the exercise gets to decide if R/F= 1 or R=1, L=1 (Or how fast or slow they count)
More “Get To Know Us”:
Spread out for “I Have Never”.
Ask a question (Example: “Have you ever tried to flirt your way out of a traffic ticket”)
Do One Exercise if “Yes” and a different one if “No”. Change the exercises as needed.
Yes: 1 step forward & Squat No: Stand where you are and do Calf Raises
Yes: 1 step forwards & high knees No: Stand where you are and do alternating side dips
Yes: 1 step forward & windmills, No: Stand where you are and Curtsey Lunges
Finish with “Cool Down” stretches, “Circle of Trust,” and “Name-O-Rama”