This was a take off of our FiA Social 2 Truths and a Lie… Since so many of you thought my lie (being in a bar fight and getting arrested) was a truth (what?!), I decided that we all needed to get ready for the next bar fight! So we started off with a Fighter’s Warmup, moved into 3 different HIIT workouts, and wrapped up with a Fighter’s Stretch.
We enjoyed having 2 Broadways at out workout – local and KC! If I’d known, I would have brought a show tunes playlist. Come back to visit, KC Broadway!
Fighter’s Warmup from Darebee.com:
- Neck rotation
- Side Bends
- Mid Back Turns
- Chest Expansions
- Wide Arm Circles
- Raised Arm Circles
- Side Leg Raises
- Hip Rotations
- Low Front Kick Snaps
HIIT #1 – 45 sec on/10 sec rest – 2 reps each set
- Bicep Curls / Burpees / Upright Row / Jog in Place
- Jump Squats – Mountain Climbers / Side Lunges / Butt Kicks
- Russian Twists / Jumping Jacks / Walking Plank / High Knees
HIIT #2 – 20 each
- Side Lunge Extensions / In and Out Curls / Upright Row + Plie Pulses / Lean Leg Lunges
HIIT #3 – 20 each
- LBCs / Leg Lifts / Ankle Biters / Flutter Kicks / Glute Bridges / Shakiras (glute bridge with alternating hip raises)
COT: FiA and F3 are part of my families extended family and I appreciate you all so much! During the Palmetto 200 race this weekend that my husband, son, and brother-in-law competed together in, my son Josh got a “big boy” F3 name…since he’s now 24 and, I guess, has outgrown He-He. He is now Fake News since he works at CNN. These FiA/F3 groups are MUCH more than a workout! Love you ladies!